• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kiksy

kiksy

Baby

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 Mar 2010 - 17:49

I am working Locums at he moment.Could anyone out there kindly advice me on the best umbrella company to go with? i'd really appreciate it.

#2 slartibartfast

slartibartfast

Grandmaster

• Members
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 06 Mar 2010 - 05:10

theres no such thing as a best umbrella company..

pretty much all of them are illegal.. and the ones that are will have the loopholes they are exploiting closed in the next year or two.. these guys will find new loopholes of course

and even with the umbrella companies using currently legal solutions.. HMRC can decide to screw them over as happened with the montpeiler and BN66 runaround.. where they made things illegal seven years in retrospect..

i refuse to recommend an umbrella company to any of my friends.. at most i tell them the one Im using..

im taking a gamble with it.. if you have a family, kids - I would advise against it..

If you're single.. and know youre taking a risk with it.. and still want to know which one Im using.. give me a PM and I can tell you..
'Busy yourself with the routine of the money wheel, pretend it’s the fix-all, and you artfully create a constant distraction that prevents you from seeing just how pointless it is. Deep down, you know it’s all an illusion, but with everyone participating in the same game of make-believe, it’s easy to forget.'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users